∞ ⋈ ∞ ⋈ ∞ ⋈ ∞ ⋈ ∞ ⋈ ∞ ⋈

Buying a virtual token of Africahead

The Africahead ICO “over-the-counter” (OTC) sale is currently taking place. If verbal communication is required call the telephone number: +27(0)824477125.

See the offer below. Contact Africahead’s representative in writing. Information is exchanged by email: africahead2@gmail.com. or mdpienaar@africahead.co.za.

Signed white paper:
5 September 2018.

To chat go to the Africahead lobby at https://gitter.im. If an immediate response is not forthcoming a reply will be given soon.

Africahead is not a developer of blockchain technology. Africahead uses the best available blockchain infrastructure available, to attain its goals.

Statistics can be accessed at: Google sheets.

Links to the Exchange Counters, where open orders to sell can be found, are at: BookingOrdersSellAFA.html.

How does the OTC sale work? 480'000 Africahead Ipparts (AFA) Erc20 tokens, which equal 48’000’000 ipparts, were authorised and registered on the Ethereum network. Authorized no par value shares, in company law, were in mind. Each AFA token has 2 decimal places. All the tokens are held in trust by Africahead to raise capital currently and in the future. During future Token Offerings the holders of AFA at that time will have options to buy newly issued AFA first. For this ICO, 25'000 tokens are available. When 500’000 USD value will have been raised or 25'000 AFA issued, whichever happens first (the event), the sale will close. Each Africahead Ipparts (AFA) token consists of 100 ipparts. Hypothetically; if 20’000 AFA tokens are issued, 2’000’000 exchanged ipparts are in the market. If each ippart of 20’000 AFA is exchanged for a currency, equal to 0.25 USD value, currencies equal to 500’000 USD value will have been raised. The balance of 5'000 AFA is available for market making and paying for external services, hypothetically. Reality is at the actual orders on the Exchange Counters.

Brand values are arbitrary. This sale will help to establish a market value for the Africahead brand. From the date of "the event", the issued ipparts will represent 48% of the brand value. Discounts will be considered for large amounts. During the sale, consultants and the media will be paid with AFA. The remaining 52% of the brand value will not be represented by AFA. It will remain the property of equity holders of Africahead.

View the tokens at the Ethereum Contract Address: 0xfb48e0dea837f9438309 a7e9f0cfe7ee3353a84e. Remove the space between 9 and a if the address is copied and pasted into an information website. The websites https://ethplorer.io and https://etherscan.io, for example, supply information about the Ethereum network.

Ipparts refer to the indivisible subunits of AFA. 1 AFA token is equal to 100 Intellectual Property Parts (ipparts) of AFA.

AFA is an asset backed token, but it can not be classified as a “security” for purposes of the law because the value of AFA is not correlated positively with profits and interest, as is the case with “securities”. Values representing the brand value of Africahead may not be capitalized on its balance sheet according to International Accounting Standards. Those assets, representing the brand, which may not be capitalized with accounting, due to religious and philosophical false convictions, back AFA. Goodwill, copyrights (especially to the Africahead mark and Intequinism) and transacting mark values are the most important determinants of the value of the Africahead brand. An inverse relation exists between values of the brand and profit, Africahead makes out of customers. Mainstream capitalist economic theory teaches a positive correlation between profits and brand values exists, which necessitates pity and donations, without considering prophets’ warnings about too much profit.

Learn about blockchains and virtual currencies whilst buying Africahead test tokens (AFA) with test Ether (ETH) on the Ropsten Ethereum test network.

Exchange other tokens and ETH on this website - Real Exchange.

Work in Progress.